Short Fiction ~ The Billionaire

12:26:00

"Good morning" Alissia greeted the man who was seated on the dining table, giving him her best smile. I hope he'll talk to me today! 

"Morning" the man in the black suit replied to her unenthusiastically, not shifting his gaze from his laptop nor looking at her.

Alissia's hopes died then and there. He's not going to talk to me. I mean nothing to him!

She mustered all her will and spoke again. "It's my graduation today. Ummm... I would love it if you can----"

"--Can't! I have an important meeting to attend" Murray cut her off, again not shifting his gaze from his laptop.

Tears threatened to come out of Alissia's eyes.

"Ok. Sure. Your meetings!" She fought hard to hide the sarcasm. Suddenly his phone buzzed, he picked it up with a sudden movement, forgetting his laptop, then finally he looked at Alissia and said "It's an important client's call. Mind to leave?"

"Oh! Yes...sure... Give all your F***ing time to your client...   ....Dad!" She spelt the last word bitterly and stormed out of the Prestigious Stanford mansion, tears bursting out of her hazel brown eyes.
[Author's Note: Lol! Okay, had a little more detailed story in mind but I wanted to keep it short so edited it. :) Hope you all like my new blog! ~ Bushra]

[Image credit]

You Might Also Like

2 comments

  1. [ Smiles ] Bushra, is this a new blog of yours? This is the first time that I am seeing it.

    Nice story, by the way.

    ReplyDelete

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images